3D Freelance Designer
Another a story:
Belgian event designer aline vandecasteele founded another a story in 2015. Specialising in interior design and production for events, the agency has built a reputation for organising exclusive experiences for leading luxury brands including ruinart, dior and laura mercier.
Its young team of experts styles an array of different sized events, from intimate brand breakfasts to global brand launches, pop up stores and high-end press trips and applies the same attention-to-detail to every project. In order to transform a space, the team works closely with the client to fully immerse themselves in the brand’s identity and adapts the style and creative to deliver a truly bespoke experience every time. This involves curating furniture and decoration, designing unique pieces and carefully sourcing original items that help elevate the story and add a personal touch.
Working all over the world, with offices in paris and new york, this london based agency is internationally recognised and boasts a strong network of industry connections. Its growing portfolio of trusted suppliers and brand partnerships means it is able to push the boundaries and come up with new and innovative ideas, to allow brands to raise awareness and stand out.
Some of the agency’s most notable projects to date include a beauty launch for dior, an exclusive dinner for louboutin in paris, a lunch for chanel, the international launch of clé de peau beauté in london, drunk elephant pop-up stores in singapore, australia, new york and london. They also have organised numerous trips for laura mercier in courchevel, saint-tropez and paris, and have been designing fair stands for frieze art fair for brands such as ruinart and matches fashion.
Roles & responsibilities:
3D designer role & skills:
- 3D generalist that is capable and experienced in all aspects of the pipeline from taking a brief, design, modelling, texturing & materials, lighting, animation, rendering and post production.
- The role is project based for a freelancer as we look to expand into new markets.
- Creating still and moving images and creating realistics 3D models of products, experiences, event and interior spaces.
- Understand the project requirements and develop high quality designs accordingly.
- Review 3D designs and provide recommendations.
- Develop design layouts for complex projects using computer aided design (cad) tools.
- Ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings, models and concepts.
- Present designs to internal teams clearly.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming session.
- Interest and knowledge in the luxury sector.
- Knowledge of maxon cinema 4d (preferable) or willingness to apply existing 3d modelling and rendering software experience to new software.
- Adobe creative suite experience for post-processing and image manipulation.
- Knowledge of interior design for shop, residences and experiential events
- Efficient and intuitive
- Detailed oriented and good visualisation skills
- Ability to be flexible, multitask and manage multiple projects at once
- Personable and professional
Want more 3D Freelance Designer jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, 3D Designer jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, 3D Animator jobs, CG Modeller jobs, Model Maker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.