Web Designer Manager
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
We are looking for an experienced Web Design Manager responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the Promotional team within the Web Design team on Dixons Carphone brand websites (Currys & PC World).
- Supporting, understanding and advising on the requirements and development of building promotional activity content.
- Establishing and maintaining work processes and aligning to business promotional activity plans.
- Monitoring project progress and tracking actions, resolving and escalating issues, responding to team members' concerns, coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Supporting and working alongside the Senior Web Design Manager across a wide range of digital content.
- Present web/digital strategies to different functions across the business.
- Manage multiple projects and maintain schedules.
- Managing the sub team responsible for all promotional content onsite.
⦁ Ideally 3+ years Web Design experience, plus 1+ years experience of managing and/or leading a web team/projects.
⦁ Online portfolio.
⦁ HTML, CSS design, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
⦁ Knowledge of and experience with Sketch App.
⦁ Working knowledge of responsive web design principles.
⦁ Good understanding of web accessibility & usability standards.
⦁ Sound knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
⦁ Able to work within brand and design guidelines.
⦁ Keep abreast of emerging technologies, trends and ideas.
⦁ Team player with initiative, drive, excellent organisation skills and able to work to tight deadlines.
Candidates ideally will have knowledge and experience in one or more of the following sectors:
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.