Virtual/Hybrid Event Technician (Webtech)
Due to a huge volume of work, we are looking to widen our freelance technical expertise in the US to facilitate the execution of virtual and hybrid events via the use of a range of virtual platforms.
We are keen to hear back from anyone that is interested in exploring freelance project based opportunities that feel they have the skills described below.
A bit about the role:
You will be a critical part of the Virtual and Hybrid Team, providing technical expertise and meeting set-up and delivery across an array of platforms but most specifically across Zoom and Teams.
You are expected to work as an ambassador of TCEG and ensure the highest standard of quality in all areas of production and event/ meeting delivery.
What will you be doing:
- Supporting our Virtual & Hybrid Event Team with the daily set-up and production delivery of meetings and events delivered in the Virtual event space (online audience).
- Interfacing with both our internal teams and clients (as necessary) to ensure and understanding of platform and technology/ tools.
- Support team with production-based work, set-ups, tests and rehearsals according to schedule and show flows
- Platform Operator for virtual events which can include the following:
- Pushing VTs.
- Advancing slides.
- Managing engagement tools such as Q&A/ Polling/ Whiteboards.
- Managing plug in platform engagement such as Slid.o, Mural, Jam boards etc.
- Responsible for technical production troubleshooting.
- Work with third parties to understand the newest technologies and the latest platform updates which could benefit production work.
- Recording sessions – to cloud and to hard drive when necessary.
- Supplying content for VoD.
- Foster key internal business relationships with team members across all service lines.
- Continue to develop overall skills base by taking advantage of training and development provided by TCEG.
- Acts as an ambassador for The Creative Engagement Group at all times.
What do you need to have:
- Ability to communicate effectively and build positive relationships with team members, clients and suppliers / freelancers.
- Highly motivated with a positive/can do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple jobs at varying stages of production.
- Experience of Zoom / Teams Meetings and various functionality.
- Spotlighting presenters/content.
- Setting up breakouts.
- Assigning people to breakouts and moving them around between groups as necessary.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Good technical understanding/ ability to problem solve.
- Ability to remain calm under pressur.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.