Are you an experienced end-to-end UX designer, with a skew towards research and a desire to build global best practices? At RB, we’re building a team of diverse UX all-rounders, each with a skew to a particular specialisation.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package:
Together, we’ll share our diverse skill set to improve the business and ourselves – delivering solutions that make a real impact in people’s lives across many markets with wide and varied cultures.
- Bring your end-to-end design thinking skillset to the team, contributing to everything from research through synthesis, ideation and testing.
- Be the driving force behind qualitative user research from contextual enquiries to usability testing and more.
- Work with global and local stakeholders to improve internal UX capabilities through defining platforms, processes, quality and accessibility standards.
- Focus on larger, longer running UX projects that will create a sizeable and scalable performance shift to the business – driving direct sales, sales referrals, 1P data acquisition or brand sentiment.
- Help to curate the global optimisation (test & learn) plan and assist markets to deliver it.
You'll succeed because you’re a seasoned UX professional that that loves to create and optimise valuable, memorable and accessible digital experiences. You’ll be accountable for the global optimisation plan and your project-based successes will be measured against pre-defined performance targets.
- Have an abundance of experience in delivering impressive solutions to drive user and business outcomes.
- Thrive in a working environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, creative thinking, open communication and collaboration.
- Have a track record in designing and executing user research projects – including primary and secondary, qualitative and quantitative elements.
- Have a talent to distil the complex down into something more manageable.
- Are comfortable working with and navigating areas of ambiguity.
- Understand the core foundations of UX, including heuristics, accessibility and semantic HTML.
- Have advanced skills in interaction design & prototyping (Adobe XD, Invision and/or Axure).
- Are happy owning your own projects, but also contributing to a wider team.
- Have a talent in providing creative solutions, backed up by expertise and data.
You'll love it because:
You’ll be exposed to the full design thinking process from empathy to testing. As a critical part of a growing team, you’ll be a senior leader, sharing your knowledge and expertise to help the team grow. As a relatively new team, you’ll have the ability to help shape the future direction of User Experience at RB. But most importantly, the work you do will help us to meet our purpose to protect, heal & nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Want more UX Researcher jobs?
Want to find more User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Researcher jobs, Assistant Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.