UX Product Designer
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet:
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- We’re seeking a dynamic, seasoned UX product designer to join our world-class product team, where you’ll apply your expertise -- in interaction design, information architecture, and visual design -- to the process of translating complex requirements for our financial SaaS desktop web apps into Sketch mockups and prototypes via our design system.
- You’ll work closely with an all-star team of product managers, developers, and designers -- acting as a 360° design solution architect -- to design intuitive user experiences, including: feature ideation, user journeys, use cases, workflow design, QA testing, and qualitative and quantitative user testing.
- This is a hands-on single contributor role that reports to the business unit’s design leader.
- Ideation: Facilitate the product team’s UX discovery and ideation. Create research, use cases, concepts, wireframes, diagrams, process and page flows, prototypes, and high-res mock-ups.
- Product Design: Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to existing functions and features, as well as innovating new ones that help users glean insights from data.
- Design System: Leverage our design system’s library of UI elements and layouts to create UX solutions that are intuitive, user-centric, consistent, and logical. Participate in maintaining, adapting, and extending our design system and library of organized Sketch files.
- Communicating Design: Present and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners, clients, and other designers, both verbally and visually.
- 5-7+ years of user experience design.
- 1-2+ years of experience designing enterprise-level SaaS products.
- An online portfolio that showcases your design talent and specific project contributions.
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Invision, and Photoshop.
- Expertise in user-centered design, usability, accessibility, and user research and testing.
- Experience with enterprise design systems.
- Aptitude for finance and learning complex financial products.
- Unusually strong communication abilities: visual, written, spoken, listening, empathy.
- Highly organized with ability to work with clients with different work styles, tempos, and processes.
- Ability to self-manage and work both independently and collaboratively.
- Bonus: Experience simplifying complex and/or financial data, and crafting data stories.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at our website and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in
Our global community of colleagues bring a diverse range of experiences and perspectives to our work. You'll find us working from a corporate office or plugging in from a home desk, listening to our customers and collaborating on solutions. Our products and solutions are vital to businesses of every size, scope and industry. And at the heart of our work you’ll find our core values: to be data inspired, relentlessly curious and inherently generous. These values are foundational to our evolving culture and guide how we work with each other every day.
Want more UX Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.