Social Media Manager
This brand is committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment, as well as giving you the opportunity to work with one of the biggest global fashion brands . As a luxury fashion company with a strong ethical standpoint and an awareness of sustainability this brand is one of the leaders and innovators within the industry.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Communications, the Global Social Media Manager will be responsible for ensuring all content and creative output from the brand is up to standard. You will be responsible for the managing of briefing, planning and distribution of assets and working closely alongside our Creative Image Department. Working alongside the copywriter, you will oversee the production of newsletters and social media. Responsible for developing seasonal calendars and campaigns, maintaining a communication flow across all global social and digital channels from website to newsletters to Instagram.
- Own and manage digital assets globally and work closely with Marketing, PR and local teams to distribute accordingly.
- Manage content across the entirety of the brand and communicate the brand effectively.
- Plan assets meticulously, across seasons, campaigns and briefs.
- Assist in content planning and development while overseeing briefs.
- Overseeing the maintenance and development of editorial content across the brand.
- Working closely alongside the e-commerce team to plan and maintain newsletters and website content rotation.
- Developing, executing and maintaining seasonal content calendars, including the 360 Marketing Communication calendar and social media calendars.
- Manage a close working relationship with the Creative Image Department on all elements of asset production.
- Oversee the syndication of all content across the complete social media suite, with the support of a social media management platform.
- Own and manage the market strategy and oversee approvals from local teams (APAC, China and Japan) as well as keeping teams informed of key calendar planning.
- Own all aspects of Community Management across all platforms and manage escalations where required. Social Media Manager- Requirements.
- A strong understanding of luxury fashion, with relevant managerial experience in the sector.
- A clear passion for the digital and social media space.
- A keen interest in sustainability and ethical trade.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
- Technical knowledge of digital asset application across e-commerce, social and other digital platforms.
- Ability to work independently and across a team.
- Experience in web and social analytics a must.
Apply for this fantastic opportunity.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Want more Social Media Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.