This is a great opportunity to work with one of the biggest online fashion market places in the world. You will be joining the social media team, a team that responsible and crucial to all brand-marketing activations, from global cultural moments and hero campaigns to local tactics and conversion drivers.
- Responsible for planning for all content publishing - working in close partnership with the Head of Social, creative, production and relevant stakeholders.
- Leads on reporting and optimisation of BAU content in line with results.
- Manage a small team of Social Media Executives: guiding them and also empowering them to be autonomous operators across this brands social presences.
- Collaborate closely with local Heads of Marketing and other internal stakeholders - providing consultancy for content publishing across platforms that meets or exceeds benchmarks.
- Collaborate closely with their CX team to ensure their CX approach answers their audience needs through social channels.
- Find and commission relevant talent for social content, manage relationships and facilitate legal obligations
- Monitor in-app (Looker) as well as cultural/pop trends (social listening, platform monitoring) daily and generate new content ideas alongside the Editorial Creative Lead.
- Lead on social listening inputs to their audience understanding.
- Work with Brand team researchers, insights team, curation and marketing teams to deliver primary and secondary research into the social behaviours of their audience.
- Own results reporting for social - from project results to wider business effectiveness and sentiment.
- Drive innovation opportunities through Social: new features and uses of existing platforms and expansion to new platforms.
- Min 7 years of experience in a social leadership role across consumer social media platforms.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, managing calendars and campaign documents.
- Keen interest in emerging platforms and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of social media metrics and content performance.
- Strong copywriting skills, and an ability to adapt brand tone of voice to reflect community expectations.
- Basic knowledge of paid media and biddable optimisation.
Apply for this fantastic opportunity. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Want more Social Lead jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.