Senior UX Designer
- Exceptional understanding of Ecommerce best practises, responsive web design, and digital technologies.
- Experience designing in an ecommerce environment for web and App experiences.
- Technical understanding of UX with the ability to build low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
- Extremely creative individual to transform wireframes into high-fidelity solutions.
- Ability to work across all Ecommerce journeys, optimising landing pages, navigation, search, product templates and checkout solutions.
- Work across multiple brands to deliver engaging best in class design solutions.
- Collaborate with insights and data teams to understand consumer behaviours and key opportunities.
- Deliver across multiple different projects from iterative testing programs, personalised journeys and large business digital change projects.
- Deliver expectational brand experiences and challenge change and innovation.
- Present and communicate design solutions to wider teams within the business.
- Ability to deliver in fast paced environment and prioritise projects.
- Work with a team of UX designers to drive UX design consistency and collaboration.
- Deliver collaboratively with developers to ensure the final solution is aligned.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Ecommerce UX & Delivery team, across one of the most exciting retail businesses in the UK. Reporting into the Head of UX and Digital Delivery you will be responsible for delivering our exciting digital roadmap projects and optimising through our iterative experimentation program. You’ll be collaboratively working with a well-established UX and technical delivery team with experience in delivering in a fast-agile environment, consisting of UX researchers, desigers, developers, data analysts, junior UX executives, program managers.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience +3 year in similar role.
- Good Ecommerce knowledge with an understanding of retail and Ecommerce trading.
- Portfolio of UX projects with evidence of creative execution, wireframing and prototyping.
- Evidence of delivering design solutions from data driven insights.
- Experience using Adobe XD (or other).
- Experienced working with UX Researchers and or insights teams.
- Analytical and commercially minded.
- Ability to recommend and commutate ideas.
- Ability to react quickly based on data or trading information.
- Able to work independently and as part of an extremely collaborative team.
Salary & Benefits:
We’re offering a competitive salary for the right person, which we assess based on your own experiences, business analysis skills and against the principles of our department and our ways of working. You’ll also get access to our ‘FA Presents’ company benefits platform, 25 days holiday and pension as standard, and use of our training budget to help you develop your skills.
We recognise and value the importance of diversity to help make sure we have lots of different perspectives when we are building products and services. We know that this will help us build useful and accessible things which our customers will love. This is great news for our business. Diversity for us is also, importantly, about building happy teams full of people that want to learn and want to be inspired by each other and our different experiences and backgrounds.
We review applications on an individual basis, and if we feel you would be a good fit we’ll invite you to meet with a few members of the Footasylum team for an informal chat about the role over Teams, and to see if we’re a good fit for you.
With the COVID-19 situation our teams are all working remotely, adjusting to this new way of working as best we can - and as such we’ll help make the interview process as clear and stress-free as possible, giving you the same opportunity as if we were meeting face to face.
Primarily the role will be remote and while there is no intention for the team to go back to full time office work any time soon, candidates within reasonable distance of our offices in Rochdale are preferable to enable face to face team and stakeholder sessions in the future.
Want more Senior UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.