Senior Product Designer
Numan provides medicine for men and knowledge for everyone. We’re building a platform that gives men direct access to medical professionals, pharmaceutical products and the knowledge to make informed decisions about their health. But we don’t stop there. For us, it’s a mission as much as it is a business. One to help men -- and all that know them -- live healthier, happier lives.
Our ambitions are big, we’re working with top-tier investors to achieve them and we’re growing a team to surpass them. We are hiring a Product Designer to craft engaging user experiences through user research, concept ideation, creating flows, prototyping, and iterating.
What you will be doing:
- Working in a passionate cross-functional team, you will partner with a product manager, engineers and other colleagues to define and solve problems for our customers and clinical teams.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess viability, creating simple and elegant solutions with meticulous attention to detail.
- Run user research sessions, facilitate workshops and run user testing sessions to ensure solutions truly solve user needs.
- Rationalise and clearly articulate design decisions for design reviews and iterate based on feedback from the whole team.
- Iterate and improve on existing features based on user research, data, and business goals.
- Think about high level product strategy and develop features from conceptual idea to final visual design.
- Introduce thoughtful design patterns and help build a robust design system with reusable components / assets.
- Experience working in a role such as Product Designer, Senior Product Designer, UI/UX Designer, User Experience Designer.
- A portfolio with clear examples of problems you have tackled with your design work, touching on the process you used rather than just visuals.
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour - you obsess about the customer and learn from them.
- Have designed tech-first products that you have helped ship, ideally with some experience gained in startups.
- Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals.
- Ability to understand technical implications of design decisions.
- Strong experience with design & prototyping tools such as Figma.
- Want to work for a brand with purpose and are passionate about health & wellness
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Own a share of the business.
- Choose your own equipment - Mac or PC whatever helps you be the most productive.
- A flexible working environment that allows you to work how you work best
- A chance to build a category-defining company that’s making a real difference in people’s lives
Want more Senior Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.