Senior PHP Developer
Our client is a fast-growing tech company, based in South Yorkshire. An exciting, forward-thinking business, offering a competitive salary with great benefits and good motorway links to the surrounding areas.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for an experienced Back-End PHP coder to join the team and make a real impact on the future of the company.
- Developing and implementation of the company platform.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas.
- Compile and analyse data.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members.
- Work closely with the development team, taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Help deliver development strategy and roadmap.
- Manage a team of developers.
- Prioritising workload.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Contribute to coding standards and maintain consistency between developers.
- Automate processes.
- Prototype new ideas to drive innovation.
- Motivate and coach your team.
- 3 Years’ experience working in a similar PHP role.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- PHP, MySQL.
- JSON/Restful/SOAP services.
- HTML5, JS, Bootstrap 3/4.
- Any experience in the following areas would be beneficial too: an MVC framework (e.g. Symfony, Laravel), AWS, Apache / CentOS / Linux Administration or BitBucket.
Want more Senior PHP Developer jobs?
Want to find more Backend Web Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Fullstack Developer jobs, Software Developer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Development Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.