Senior Digital Product Designer - Visual Design
We are looking for a Senior Digital Product Designer with excellent Visual design skills to join our amazing team. This role will require both creative and operational thinking, as well as a service design mindset - thinking about experiences as systems rather than in silo. You’ll be creating holistic digital aesthetics that translate across platforms. You’re someone who is concerned with how a website looks and feels to its customers, and whether this look and feel matches the brand to bring the digital vision to life.
You will be working closely with teams across the business including tech, product, and digital design teams to drive inspiration and influence the product creation process. You’re someone who loves to discover and define a problem through research, prototyping, visualization, testing, and analysing to empathically create a human-centred design solution. Professional experience operating at this level will be required to be successful within the role..
The Digital Product Design team (DPD) is a central part to our business. This team sits within Tech and works with every function across all disciplines; from our pro-makeup artistry team, brand team, to our ecommerce team, and more. The team has a wide variety of experience across different industries and problem spaces, bringing together exciting and inspiring ways of working and approaches to solving problems. They work in a fast pace environment and believe in open honest communication, collaboration and that great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Demonstrate leadership in digital and creative design.
- Responsible for the visual experiences across our products, with support from the team.
- Creating user experience maps, flows, and rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to communicate and document in detail: Design principles, directions and design specifications to engineers
- Validating ideas and designs using split A/B tests and product performance.
- Present experiences to stakeholders on a regular basis, telling the story and getting buy in throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with all teams across the business.
- Work with the Head of Digital Product Design to help define the workplan and shape our future, ensuring the customer needs are at the forefront of everything we do.
- Ensure our developing product strategies align to our strategic pillars, and in harmony with our other customer touchpoints.
- Staying on top of UX/UI trends and continuously looking for creative ideas and inspiration to improve our customers experience across all platforms.
- Proven experience as a digital product designer.
- Experience working on visual design led projects.
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates sensitivity to typography, colour, and layout.
- Experience working within an AGILE environment.
- In depth knowledge of accessibility – Ability to design for our diverse set of customers who interact with CharlotteTilbury.com daily.
- Proficient in tools such as: Sketch, InVision, JIRA, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Proficiency in motion graphic and digital art is a plus.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has experience working side by side with engineers to ensure design is implemented to the highest criteria
- Deep understanding of information design/architecture, and user psychology.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Generous staff discount to use on our products.
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, and many more.
‘TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES’
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY!
Want more Senior Digital Product Designer - Visual Design jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.