Senior Creative Producer
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
We're looking for a Creative Producer to join our award-winning commercial studio unit based in London.
You will use your full range of producer powers on the creation and production of all types of branded content and advertising programs on Twitch. Those programs could include producing live streams with Twitch influencers one day, a custom commercial the next, helping design gfx for an interactive quiz later in the week, and leading the creative for a chat controlled video game.
Working remotely (for now) or from our local office (in the future), you will be intimately involved in multiple creative projects and our partner relationships simultaneously. You will demonstrate a portfolio of award-winning multimedia experience, and enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams and an ability to solve creative and logistical challenges.
You’ll bring with you an ability to handle complex productions within a live environment, have an established network of contacts, be able to write copy and scripts and possibly other handy skills such as graphic design, self-shooting, or creating simple animations that you'd see on social media - and you’ll always be maintaining a high standard of quality for the Twitch brand and our clients.
· You will lead projects for the in-house creative production function for the Twitch Brand Partnership team reporting to the EMEA Creative Production Lead based in London.
· You will be part of a team executing a wide range of creative concepts including: custom commercials, still and motion graphics, interactive live branded content, and even the creation of video games that can be played by the twitch community.
· You will execute on all aspects of production, through ideating, scoping, development, live streaming and post.
· You will work with internal teams and external vendors, working closely with your counterparts across our EMEA offices.
· You will oversee several productions including streamer promoted broadcasts, tournaments, contests, on-site tours/events, custom interactive digital products and custom commercials.
· You will add your deep knowledge of gaming culture and Twitch platform to projects through visuals, copy, and inside jokes within the community.
· Significant experience in creative video production, gaming and social media, and talent based content.
· Experience in live streaming production with a passion for Gaming and Esports.
· You will have a portfolio that showcases a great sense of taste that could apply to the Twitch audience, experience. across varied media and technologies; Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, and Entertainment; and multi-market campaigns.
· You will understand the Twitch platform, games industry, live broadcast technologies and digital media.
· You will have excellent writing skills, both to communicate and integrate into live stream talking points.
· You have knowledge of production software, particularly the Adobe Creative Suite.
· Passion for gaming is a bonus
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.