About The Role:
Purpose of role:
At Entain we do things our own way, with our own personality and attitude, For The Good Of Entertainment.
We are a leading, global, digital gaming and gambling business and are constantly looking to push boundaries and develop the industry making digital gaming and gambling more enjoyable for all our customers.
At Entain we have some of the world’s biggest and most exciting sports and gaming brands such as Ladbrokes, Coral, Party Casino and bwin. The perfect candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the most influential technologists and marketeers in the business. As Senior Copywriter you will be responsible for leading copywriting and generating ideas across a range of our global brands and have a passionate, proactive approach to producing new and exciting creative.
Leading copywriting and concepting across a full range of digital, social, website and CRM communications.
- Adopting a hands-on approach to help the wider team with copy and concept development.
- Inspiring creativity throughout all copywriting working closely with Motion, 3D and Digital Designers to build 360 executions of all campaigns.
- Ensuring all copywriting work is completed to the highest standard. Striving for continuous improvement and excellence.
- Crafting engaging and relevant creative across our suite of sports betting and gaming brands.
- Ensuring that processes are efficient and best practice is adhered to.
- Leading and overseeing the work of copywriters, ensuring that guidelines are adhered to and the highest level of work is produced.
- Sharing knowledge with the wider Creative Department regarding techniques and technology that are relevant to your craft.
- Owning projects across multiple brands whilst seeking opportunities to push the creative possibilities.
- Developing direct reports through conducting regular peer-to-peer reviews and setting objectives.
- Having an eye for design . you'll be working in partnership with Designers to bring your copy and ideas to life.
- Maintaining communication and relationships between copy and other teams within GVC.
- Encouraging team collaboration, brainstorming and co-creation workshops.
- Produce first-class, engaging copy.
- Ability to lead and develop copywriters.
- Sub-editing/proofreading skills with the ability to deliver and discuss feedback.
- At home creating TOV guidelines and ensuring how we talk is on brand, every time.
- Ability to think visually with a conceptual approach.
- A strategic, insightful approach to copywriting.
- Team management experience with ability to lead and develop copywriters.
- Effective time management and organisational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Confidence to present and pitch creative concepts to senior marketing stakeholders.
- Related experience in a senior copy role in an agency or client-side setting.
- An enthusiasm for sharing and discussing ideas.
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects with hard deadlines.
- A strong desire to learn through analysis and exploration.
- A motivated, inquisitive approach.
- A portfolio to demonstrate the above.
- Experience working within multiple markets.
A strong interest in sports and/or gaming (Poker, Bingo, Casino).
- Experience working on brands in a regulated sector.
- Keen interest in popular culture, advertising trends and techniques.
Want more Senior Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Proofreader jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.