Publicis Sport & Entertainment is the Groupe’s expert offering in the sport and entertainment space; delivering a full portfolio of capability that includes strategic consulting, research, creative leadership, content production, PR, social, digital and experiential execution. We offer a unified, client-centred ‘Power of One’ model that provides access to the wider Groupe’s expertise, tools, and insight built through work for the biggest names in sport and entertainment.
Our work for brands such as Samsung, VISA, KFC and Gillette covers the spectrum of sports and entertainment properties and media on national, regional and global scales.
We also work for rights holders providing media and consumer research as well as counsel for commercial positioning and packaging. Examples of our work include media audience analysis for all UEFA’s national and club partnerships. For the IOC, we provide consumer research that tracks everything from the perception of the Olympic Games to the athletes’ feedback on the Olympic Village.
Our output for our rights holder clients is considerable with weekly, monthly, half-yearly, yearly and ad-hoc/time-sensitive deliverables. As our data and insight is increasingly being disseminated and consumed outside of the immediate “research” stakeholders, we want to meet the challenge of presenting our work in a more appealing way, including well-designed charts, infographics and summaries.
Our new business presentations and credentials also require ongoing attention.
- High understanding of data and charting in PowerPoint.
- Ability to present data in interesting and powerful formats.
- PowerPoint graphic design excellence, including formatting.
- Solid proficiency in using the more traditional design packages, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Design of eye-catching but clear infographics and enhanced reports combining charts, graphics and text.
- Develops enhanced graphics / illustrations for special projects, including ongoing reports, brochures, credentials decks, infographics using e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Coordinates with consultants and researchers to understand requirements of the work.
- High levels of written English Language and ability to capture and present complex ideas in a succinct way.
Want more Reports/Presentations Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.