Our creative team is looking for a talented Realtime Designer to create experiences and content across vast canvas of screens in the Outernet District. This is an exciting opportunity to work as an integral part of the team, creating and curating cultural moments that drive connections between content, brand, and audience. Outernet London is using Realtime technology in a location and on a scale (25k resolution, 360 degree floor to ceiling screens) like nowhere else in the country. With plans to expand the Outernet brand across the globe this is the chance to become part of a truly innovative, growing, global business.
Why should you consider being a part of our journey?
Outernet is a global media and entertainment business comprising connected city-centre districts where music, film, art, gaming, and retail experiences will come to life in new, breath-taking ways. Our first district, Outernet London, launches in 2021. Located at the intersection of Tottenham Court Road and Charing Cross Road, it will offer visitors unique multi-sensory experiences using the latest in broadcast screen technology and shaping the future of experiential marketing.
More than 100M visitors each year will access extraordinary co-created content, live events, brand launches, product drops, celebrity endorsements, and a world-class art exhibition programme. With its new live performance venue, the redeveloped Denmark Street range of proudly independent restaurants and bars, plus Chateau Denmark's unique session rooms, will help put this historic area back at the British music scene's beating heart.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
- Conceptualising, producing, and delivering high-end real-time experiences to be played across the different spaces and screens of Outernet London.
- Supporting third parties regarding workflows and best practices for delivering content for Outernet London and support the integration of their assets on our platform.
- Working on internal and client projects in close collaboration with the client and account teams, from idea conception and pitching to execution and delivery.
- Delivering projects to the creative brief in budget, and timescale.
- Adopting and promoting workflows, good practices, and strong standards across the company and within the team.
- Engaging with different internal teams (Production, Sales, PM, Operations...) as well as partners and external third parties.
- Assisting, inspiring and mentoring junior designers and interns, and support sales and other teams with the understanding of technical and creative elements of Realtime.
- Being a driving force for quality, innovation and forward-thinking across the company.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience in Realtime engines and different rendering pipelines (Ventuz, Unreal Engine or Unity).
- Experience with procedural and generative graphics/geometry.
- Experience with advanced shader creation extremely valuable (HLSL).
- Experience in a relevant industry, such as media / gaming / TV / advertisement.
- Strong visual and artistic background. Should base their work on references, mood boards, etc.
- Passionate about new technologies and with a proven record of self-motivated skill training.
- High visual and creative standards and great attention to detail.
- Being able to compromise between creative and technical limitations by thinking outside the box.
- Organisation, attention to detail and respect of deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective and collaborative working relationships.
- Flexible, prepared to take on a wide variety of tasks and adapt to different situations.
- Relationship building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
- Tenacious in pursuing excellence and achieving results, and demonstrable experience in getting things done.
- Keen interest to continue professional development and interest in next technology and production techniques.
- Experience with large scale media installations.
- Experience in visual FX / gaming highly desirable.
For this role, we will be reviewing applications as they are received, so if this role looks right for you, please provide your CV with your portfolio of current work and apply now for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We will not be able to respond to all applications due to volume. If you have not heard from us, thank you for your interest, but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Want more Realtime Designer jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Project Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Multimedia Developer jobs, Software Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.