Production Coordinator - Feature Animation
Production Coordinators at DNEG aid the smooth running of high-end animated feature film projects through supporting the production and supervision team, ensuring the accurate and efficient flow of information.
You will be responsible for the artists in ensuring that they understand their schedule of work, relaying information back to the production and supervision team, coordinating the flow of information and elements between artists and departments. This role needs you to be efficient in maintaining databases with current element and shot statuses, in coordinating dailies and taking detailed notes, and ensuring the flow of materials to and from the client.
- Proven experience as a Production Coordinator.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience in working with databases, preferably Shotgun.
- Knowledge of FTP software.
- Diploma or equivalent education.
- Aptitude for learning new software.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of animation terminology and environment.
- HTML / Wiki skills.
- Knowledge of Filemaker.
- Passionate about film.
- Clear communicator of succinct and accurate information.
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter.
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines.
- Adaptable to changing scenarios and showing initiative.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.
Want more Production Coordinator - Feature Animation jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Manager jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.