Product Owner – Fulfilment
Creates and owns the work stream vision and roadmap for Fulfilment, collaborates with KITS, Operational teams and 3rd parties in determining priorities and the plan. Executes value stream projects and continuous improvement ensuring FusionX provides a robust and business led platform, effectively delivering agreed technical and key business priorities.
- Engages stakeholders through gaining critical input to understand priorities and dependencies.
- Creates the value stream road map and vision for business area based on business and IT requirements.
- Works collaboratively with external 3rd parties and other Kingfisher/Screwfix teams to plan, determine, prioritise implementation of solutions.
- Gathers input, creates high level backlog and prioritises these in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Defines proposition/proposal behind the features - documents respective assumptions and suggests a scope for the minimal viable proposition (MVP).
- Agrees and tracks key metrics with stakeholders to measure output and delivery results against objectives.
- Leads ongoing refinement effort to make sure each team has work prepared for the next sprint, ahead of existing sprint delivery. Adjusts scope where necessary based on sprints outputs.
- Works with teams and Delivery Lead on planning product releases, ensuring key stakeholders are engaged and delivery is planned and in alignment with other business priorities.
- Works closely with Solutions Architect to align product and the technical vision.
- Understands technical trade-offs made by IT teams and architects with regards to the value stream.
- Ensures technical complexity is taken into account for backlog prioritisation alongside business value.
- Tracks progress towards the release of a product through detailed planning methodology and review.
- Collaborates with IT/stakeholders in prioritising defect or bug resolution.
- Monitors and shares value stream benefits achievement with development team and key stakeholders.
- Operational logistics background.
- Analytical with confident IT literacy and PC skills.
- Project management experience of IT related change/delivery within logistics.
- Strong team player who uses initiative and diplomacy when liaising with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of agile working practices - desirable.
- Strong influencing and facilitation skills.
- Strong networking and team working ability across all work levels.
- Able to build, engage, lead and deliver using robust project methodology.
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
- 33 days’ holiday.
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q.
- Discounted healthcare and life cover.
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme.
- Currently working flexibly from home.
- In-house training and development.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.