Product Designer (3+ years of SaaS product design)
RAx is the first smart workspace that helps researchers (students, professors, corporates) to be better and faster in their research projects. Powered with proprietary A.I algorithms and a unique approach to solving problems with design and tech, RAx is set to be the default workspace for any research-heavy projects. Launched in 2019, the product connects information (Research papers, Blogs, Wiki, Books, Courses, Videos, etc.)* to behaviors (reading, writing, annotating, discussing & more), opening up insights and opportunities in academic space that was otherwise not possible (or not imaginable).
About the team:
We are a small group of passionate researchers, engineers, and designers who came together to build a product that can revolutionize the way any research-intensive projects are done.
Reducing cognitive load and helping people to convert information into knowledge, is at the core of our mission. Our engineering team is building a scalable platform that deals with tons of data, A.I processing over the data and interactions of users from across the globe.
We believe research plays a key role in making the world a better place, and we want to make it easy to approach and fun to do!
As a Product Designer, you will help define and execute on the design vision of RAx, including the visual design, end-to-end user experience, and the brand. You play a key role in helping RAx achieve its vision of building the most effective research workflow for any serious research. You will collaborate across functions of Product, Engineering, Research, Marketing and Customer Success to build features that solve our users’ problems, are delightfully simple to use, and help drive business goals and product growth. With a key focus on solving complex information management and productivity problems using a digital solution.
- Design world-class product experiences for our web apps, and the mobile app.
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, Research, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to execute the product roadmap (new features and iterations), create marketing and promotional material, and support other business requirements.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure high-quality execution of the product vision and user requirements.
- Help improve design processes, update/maintain style guides, and put in place design systems that scale across our products - web and mobile.
- Conduct user studies, run focus groups, and do whatever it takes to research and build the right experience for our users.
- Collaborate with a team of 2-3 designers via design reviews, design critique, and design sprint planning.
- Work closely with Visual designer and content writer in creating assets required for promotion, product, and events.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of design experience with a strong portfolio of products that have shipped.
- Strong UX design and visual design skills.
- Very good grip in working tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Framer, Illustrator.
- Great presentation and communication skills to get the team on board with your vision.
- Obsession with users - who they are and how they use the product - to create the best experience for them.
- Bias for action with a focus on measurable results - ship high-quality releases, take feedback from users, apply learnings, refine the product, repeat.
- Experience building products for mobile and web platforms.
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity.
- Experience working on Education or Productivity tools.
- A good understanding of how software systems work.
- Bachelors or Masters in Design or Computer Science.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work on challenging user experience projects that can set new standards in the way people do academic research.
- Flexible work hours, remote work.
- Be the leader, take ownership, work as an entrepreneur.
- Company-sponsored courses, books, tech talks.
Want more Product Designer (3+ years of SaaS product design) jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Project Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.