Producers – Frontier Foundry
Frontier Developments are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
Frontier Developments has always been driven by a singular passion to make memorable games that create legacies and break boundaries. Now, with our dedicated games label Frontier Foundry, we’re helping others achieve the same goal. By lending studios around the world our wealth of publishing expertise, we’ll bring even more great games to our players.
As part of this vision we have some great opportunities for Producers to join our Frontier Foundry Production team. You’ll be working with fantastic studios to help them realise their game vision and bring high quality titles to market. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful AAA titles and work with our experienced and passionate teams as you develop your career with us.
- Co-ordinate development with external partner studios.
- Regular communication to track and report progress.
- Proactively identify issues and solve them promptly.
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with partner studios.
- Ensure development best practice is followed so titles are delivered on time, on budget and to a high quality.
- Assess milestone deliveries and provide constructive feedback while allowing developers the space and creative freedom to make their games shine.
- Co-ordinate the provision of publisher support services to external developers.
- Creation and tracking of project schedules, budgets and progress reports to keep all company functions well informed.
- Experienced Producer with track record of co-ordinating development on major console or PC titles with external development teams.
- Good knowledge of the development process.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of managing and motivating external teams to achieve the best possible results.
- Able to offer creative direction with insight across a range of genres.
- Personable approach with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to work proactively with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- A passion for video games is a must.
- Console certification experience beneficial.
What we can offer you:
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 550+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Want more Producers – Frontier Foundry jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.