Producer - Immersive
Framestore is looking for an Immersive Producer to join their team in London, due to Covid this role will initially be conducted remotely.
We're interested in speaking to candidates who have produced long form projects including VFX film, episodic television or top tier games and have experience or an interest in emerging technologies and all of the associated creative and production challenges.
Produce and manage budgets and schedules based on business and functional requirements, anticipating opportunities and pressure points and thinking strategically about how to address them.
Manage project milestones, daily tasks and deliveries in accordance with the approved schedule.
Liaise with clients, corresponding closely on bids, reports, approval documents, cash-flow, change orders, etc.
Collaborate daily with project team and key support departments to ensure that all projects are completed to the highest standard achievable.
Provide verbal and written status reports to client, management and internal teams regularly.
Pitch and bid for new business.
- Previous credited experience as Producer with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Highly technical producer, with a thorough understanding of the entire VFX/Games pipeline as well as a passion and interest in emerging technologies.
- Highly organised with first-class time/project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client and crew management skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks.
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets.
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal.
- Thorough understanding of Games/ CG/VFX workflows.
Want more Producer - Immersive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.