Producer - ELC Studios
Estée Lauder Companies are looking for a Producer to join a talented creative team. You’ll be working across the ELC portfolio of brands using data and insight to deliver sound and compelling creative, resulting in impressive ROI. This is a great opportunity for a passionate, process driven Producer to get involved with campaigns from small to large scale. An important support role in the strategic development of the company's creative approach to support new and emerging digital & multi-channel initiatives.
As a Producer, you will work within the Creative Operations team within our in-house creative agency, ELC Studios. A specialist in creative production and project management, responsible for strategy and efficient processes to scoping, planning, delivery, client services, and performance ensuring within budget and deadline at all times across first-class multi-channel content. Collaborating with a team of Producers and Production Assistants ensuring operations is running efficiently driving productivity and cost.
- Support the Senior Producer to deliver best in class workflows across the Creative Operations team from scoping and budget management to process, workflow and account management as well as on set production.
- Responsible for delivering Full Service Production briefs and Post Production briefs for all brands across all end uses from in-store to online, social, TVC, print, OOH & DOOH.
- Support with all production related responsibilities from art buying, model casting, location and studio management, legalities, scheduling and forecasting within a busy creative environment.
- Lead on set production and logistics ensuring producer checklists are maintained at all times from call sheets and schedules to model transport and catering.
- Support with effective resourcing and scheduling when required considering seasonality and forecasting working with freelancers and external agencies when required.
- Support with model casting when required ensuring legal agreements, model release forms and usage trackers are maintained.
- Support the Senior Producer in establishing processes to streamline and drive efficiencies, drive exceptional processes at all times.
- Support with weekly and monthly reporting for business requirements driving improvements and change based on insights.
- Support with legalities, licenses and permits working with our Legal teams when required.
- Support with budget and rate card management, achieving against specific targets.
- Support the Senior Producer in delivering department strategy.
- Provide support to junior members of the team at all times encouraging development and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Effectively collaborating with the Creative Operations team, ensuring that tasks are allocated and delivered according to the plan and escalate where a deviation to plan is likely, ensuring project plans are documented and maintained at all times.
- Champion sustainable production ensuring we act consciously at all times on and off set.
- Effectively managing change throughout the project lifecycle – monitoring, assessing and implementing the agreed change control process where required.
- Being commercially aware of all decisions made throughout a project lifecycle -understanding potential impact to the timescale and raise issues/concerns where appropriate.
- Maintaining regular brand and studio team meetings and where relevant 3rd party communication at all times ensuring that all methods of communication identified are provided when agreed.
- Maintaining all project documentation – ensure that all documentation is consistent and fit for purpose before being sent to the brands for review.
- Acting as a quality gatekeeper for all brand deliverables – ensure that standards are met and that nothing goes to the brand that is not to standard or within guidelines.
- Ensuring that all risks and issues are communicated and documented in order to effectively manage and mitigate potential issues.
- Work collaboratively at all times ensuring that your communication style is consistent, clear and open.
- Ensure that all project closure is in line with company process – ensuring that project reviews & feedback sessions are completed in a timely manner and that lessons learned are identified and distributed.
- Act as a champion for production and project management and a role model to all other members of the company
- Ensure that your approach to process is flexible – positively find solutions to problems whilst assessing the commercial impact of decisions made.
- Develop strong relationships with both the brand and the studio team, ensuring that potential opportunities are identified and shared.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining a “big picture” view.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Be an effective facilitator.
- Able to co-ordinate timescale estimates.
- Demonstrate ability to use effective questioning techniques to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to understand technical and creative aspects of a project.
- Excellent Verbal, written and presentational skills.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships.
- An understanding of the digital channel and how this integrates into the marketing mix.
- Ability to formulate realistic plans and where required, identify alternative plans to meet business and client needs.
- Excellent organisational skills including time management, planning, hitting deadlines, objective setting.
- Ability to produce clear project plans, defining priorities and setting realistic milestones and deadlines.
- Ability to co-ordinate, schedule and control the resources to meet the plan.
- Ability to estimate and manage a project budget using standard charging models.
- Able to explain technical solutions at a level appropriate to brands and colleagues.
- Demonstrate a sound commercial understanding.
- Demonstrate confidence in communicating with people at all levels.
- Capable of identifying and reacting to events threatening the project (risk management) and understand the appropriate escalation procedures.
- Digital-mobile-first mindset.
- Understanding of local culture and promotions.
- Awareness of emerging trends in the region.
- Creative integration across all media/sales channels.
- Experience managing vendor relationships.
- Global mindset and multicultural understanding.
- Experience in Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube.
- Experience in “bite size” content and video production, catered to GenZ/Millennials.
Nice to haves:
- Drive for innovation and disruption with luxury mindset.
- Experience working against global guidelines.
- Int’l education/work experience.
- Creative industry background.
- Willing and available to work outside of normal working hours as required to fulfil the duties.
- Understanding that long shoot days, time spent in PPM’s or on location is standard production practice.
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Want more Producer - ELC Studios jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.