The primary function of this role is to design prints and graphics for PrettyLitleThing.com across short and long lead time frames. This is completed with clear understanding of the PrettyLittleThing.com customer, and to support the commercial targets of the organisation.
Key functional areas of responsibility:
- Excellent artwork skills with knowledge of print and production process.
- Taking idea from concept, create engaging on brand graphics.
- Completing research to pull together themes and trends.
- Analysing high street and catwalk trends.
- Ensures capability of team to work in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Work on short turn around as well as forward planning ranges for future seasons.
- Works directly with overseas supplier.
- Build and maintain close links with buying and design team.
- Is flexible regarding off shore travel predominately to the Far East.
- Delivers results within specified time frames.
- Highly creative and innovative.
- Positive work ethic, is able to develop relationships with design and buying team.
- Experienced in identifying and proposing potential new product opportunities.
- Outstanding commercial awareness and comprehensive understanding of womenswear trends.
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure challenging deadlines are met, in line with critical path.
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of working with other product teams and external suppliers to build productive relationships.
- Good understanding of the brand and customer.
- Proficient Computer skills including Microsoft Office and CAD: Photoshop, Adobe and Illustrator.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience.
Due to the evolving nature of our organisation, this job description is not exhaustive. While this job description will be reviewed and updated periodically, the job holder may from time to time be required to carry out tasks which are not detailed in this document.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.