We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, self-motivated individual to specialise in shooting beautifully lit luxury product for e-commerce, and maintaining symmetry throughout all photography across the website. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, working to a high standard on all e-commerce photography and occasional still life. You will work in our studio alongside stylists taking digital images of Harvey Nichols products. This role is also accountable for image labelling, backing up and ensuring all files are sent to retouching team.
What you'll be doing:
- Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is functioning, setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily shoot records.
- Name and maintain digital asset files.
- Cropping and processing of all images, maintaining file size specification guidelines.
- Accurately archiving images to be easily accessed by other Harvey Nichols departments.
- Ensuring all images are ready in advance of online sales.
- Meeting daily and weekly deadlines to prepare for new website material.
- Set up and take down of equipment in the studio.
- Keeping the photography up to date with new techniques and workflows.
- Full responsibility for quality of shots and time management while on set.
- Responsible for care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies.
- Ability to direct models and provide assertive direction on a busy set.
- A keen eye for visual composition with strong knowledge of luxury brands and fashion designers.
About your experience:
- You will have previous experience in studio environment.
- You have proven experience with digital cameras and lighting.
- You have high technical proficiency in PhotoShop, Capture One and networked computers.
A bit about you:
- You have strong organisation and communication skills.
- You have ability to work collaboratively and value differing perspectives.
- You are a team player – build relationships with other internal and external teams.
- You are proactive and able to work with stringent deadlines.
- You have excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- You have strong eye for detail and organisational skills and strives for a high level of accuracy.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.