Motion Graphic Designer
Our creative team is looking for a talented Motion Graphic Designer with excellent creative skills and the ability to think outside of the box who can provide high-quality and innovative designs, motion graphics, and Realtime projects from conceptual designs to finalised content for broadcast. This is an exciting opportunity to work as an integral part of the team, creating and curating cultural moments that drive connections between content, brand, and audience.
Why should you consider being a part of our journey?
Outernet is a global media and entertainment business comprising connected city-centre districts where music, film, art, gaming, and retail experiences will come to life in new, breath-taking ways. Our first district, Outernet London, launches in 2021. Located at the intersection of Tottenham Court Road and Charing Cross Road, it will offer visitors unique multi-sensory experiences using the latest in broadcast screen technology and shaping the future of experiential marketing. More than 100M visitors each year will access extraordinary co-created content, live events, brand launches, product drops, celebrity endorsements, and a world-class art exhibition programme. With its new live performance venue, the redeveloped Denmark Street range of proudly independent restaurants and bars, plus Chateau Denmark's unique session rooms, will help put this historic area back at the British music scene's beating heart.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
- Working on a variety of design, motion graphics, and Realtime projects, from quick conceptual designs, wireframes, and mock-ups, to finalised content and complex multi-disciplinary challenges.
- Conceptualising responses to clients' and in-house needs, generate still frame and motion mock-ups for client briefs, and integrate and design VR & AR content for pitches.
- Assisting different areas in the company with their visual needs, ranging from presentations, documents and graphics for social media, showreels, PR pieces.
- Being an active guardian for client brand identity guidelines.
- Actively proposing styles of motion graphics to improve the quality of content.
- Developing ideas and concepts into excellently crafted creative solutions and communication pieces using mood boards, sketching, rendering, image editing software, Realtime tools, etc.
- Owning and leading projects, present, and liaising with clients and suppliers, and internally with different departments and key stakeholders.
- Ability to project manage and prioritise multi-client demands within a fast-paced environment.
- Mentoring and sharing knowledge with junior members of the creative team.
- Speaking in public and presenting vital client work where necessary.
- Negotiating with internal stakeholders and clients where required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven significant experience as a Motion Designer within the creative industry.
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software. Proficient in Adobe CC suite and Cinema 4D suite is required. Experience with any Realtime platforms (Ventuz/Unreal/Unity) will be beneficial.
- Great sketching, mocking up and wireframing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to think and design conceptually, with strong design skills, and effectively express those ideas in various media.
- Excellent communication skills, confidently presenting ideas and establishing strong working relationships to relate to people at all levels (colleagues, clients, suppliers).
- Exceptional time-management and organisation skills, clearly and working systematically and consistently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Proven experience in handling several projects simultaneously across multiple deadlines.
- Curious and self-motivated, highly aware of current trends, always eager to explore new areas, approaches, and tools, and be an active advocate of creatively inspiring things. Interest in music, film, gaming, social media, and new technologies is a must.
- Experience arranging and leading creative sessions and challenge the team to new concepts and ideas to achieve excellent quality, proactively exploring them with confidence.
- Experience in the creation of presentation and marketing materials.
- Experience in broadcast, advertising, brand activation, events, or experiential design.
For this role, we will be reviewing applications as they are received, so if this role looks right for you, please provide your CV with your portfolio of current work and apply now for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We will not be able to respond to all applications due to volume. If you have not heard from us, thank you for your interest, but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Want more Motion Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.