Motion Designer / Animator
Our client is a leading international brand communications and retail design agency who work with a number of prestigious clients across a variety of sectors. With a wealth of experience and a full design service to offer they are able to create engaging brand experiences and design graphic communications.
Now looking for a talented Motion Designer / Animator to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate must be confident in delivering and presenting their work and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Execute sound research and creative idea generation in order to contribute confidently at internal and client-facing workshops.
- Confidently and succinctly communicate creative ideas to clients and lead project presentations.
- Create design solutions that surpass the client’s expectations.
- Work with and help other creative designers and team members on comprehensive, integrated projects.
- You work will touch everything from initial research & strategic direction, to mood boards, style influences and ultimately original creative direction and project fulfilment.
- Work both independently on one-off campaigns, as well as being part of a team on medium to large-scale integrated projects.
- Work across full scale brand communications, advertising campaigns and experiential/immersive retail design concepts.
- Accurately manage your time in order to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Collaborate and positively inspire the wider creative team.
- Have a flexible design style that can be molded to suit any demographic, trend or client need.
- Impressive capabilities in both graphic design and motion graphic applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut, Cinema 4D, etc.
- Clear understanding of diverse and ever-changing video formats, compressions, resolutions, aspect ratios, etc.
- It is important that you can confidently demonstrate a holistic understanding of graphic design and motion graphics within omni-channel marketing communications.
- You must be confident in delivering your work and presenting creative concepts within your team and also to clients, whilst taking feedback.
Want more Motion Designer / Animator jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.