Content Creatures is an award-winning animation and branded content agency. Since launching in 2014, we’ve worked on a wide variety of animated projects for corporate, commercial and broadcast clients. Our projects range from hand drawn character animation to motion graphics branding, events and exhibition films through to social and online advertising.
We are currently looking for creative thinkers who share our passion for design-led storytelling.
We are looking to recruit a mid-weight animator to enhance our design and animation output.
- Degree or equivalent in either Animation, Illustration or Graphic Design.
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Particular expertise in After Effects and Illustrator.
- Experience of working with Trapcode, Newton, Plexus and other industry standard plug-ins.
- Good communication skills; able to research and present ideas in InDesign.
- Must have a passion for animation, with a particular interest in motion graphics.
Good to have:
- Understanding of Cinema 4D
The ideal candidate:
You’ll have been working in an animation studio, company’s inhouse design departmentor creative agency for 4-5 years. You’re enthusiastic, ambitious and a strong critical thinker.
You enjoy being part of a team which brainstorms ideas regularly and thrives on constructive criticism in the pursuit of excellence.
Working in London isn’t your thing and the idea of working in a small studio with big clients excites you.
Want more Mid-weight Animator jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.