Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We’re looking for an outstanding Middleweight Designer who’s has strong art direction skills, is a great communicator and can lead by example. You’ll be working across our campaigns and content aggregation for Sky Q and Sky.com by delivering new content experiences for our customers every day.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Team Seniors for Content Design, this is a middle-weight role working across a range of Sky platforms producing content design for both Sky and its partners shows and collections.
- Develop unique ways to promote our content portfolio and biggest campaigns.
- Strong typographic and Photoshop skills are essential with an outstanding attention to detail.
- Provide effective design solutions for content across on-air and digital.
- Have a positive attitude, a love of problem solving and a desire to find solutions!
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring work conforms to campaign and brand guidelines.
- Help develop presentations for senior partners across the business and work across multiple projects at any given time.
What you’ll bring:
- Outstanding design portfolio, demonstrating a good ability and understanding of brand and concept design.
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of design, layout and typographic skills.
- Great communication skills and a proven track record to lead and mentor others, able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Be comfortable working within brand guidelines and templates.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator!
- In addition, knowledge or desire to learn either, Cinema 4D, After Effects, as we look to introduce new ways to promote content to our customers in the future.
As part of Sky’s Consumer Group, Sky Creative Agency provides Advertising, Brand Design and Broadcast Creative for multiple partners across the business. We have recently integrated Sky Works, Sky’s in-house Trading agency to create a fully integrated 360 through-the-line operation.
Our work is varied, from Broadcast Design teams embedded in Sky News to specialist digital performance marketing teams, brand Advertising and Master brand ownership. We are leading the way in an industry wide trend for in-housing and day in day out we are relentless in raising the standards of our work.
Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky’s advertising and to help build Europe’s leading entertainment brand. We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe’s largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place.
- A generous pension package.
- Private healthcare.
- Discounted mobile and broadband.
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.