Our client and Eyewear brand, based in Bedfordshire is currently recruiting for a Creative Designer to join their growing team.
You will be the sole Designer in the marketing team. To build an effective and efficient creative design output, built on current designs as well as creating new ones to raise the profile of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design & update a range of printed materials to support the company product offer (including catalogues, brochures, product manuals, in-store merchandising, posters, banners, infographics).
* Develop new design concepts from research to execution to support new launches and campaigns.
* Design digital artworks to support the brand & campaigns and for our customers digital platforms (facebook ads, instagram post, web graphics, website banners, email footer banners …).
* Design bespoke items such as Window Display, Posters, Dispensing Mats, Flyers, Invitations, Price lists, Digital banners, signatures….
* Produce digitally rendered technical drawings to support product imagery in all of the above.
* Develop and design new demo tools, in both physical and digital formats.
* Manage production & printing of materials, liaising with suppliers where needed.
* Receiving, checking quality and sending materials to customers in a timely manner.
* Manage approval process & act as the Brand guardian: ensuring the Brand guidelines are followed at all times and that the look and feel of the brand & assets are respected and consistent.
* Manage marketing collaterals production (research new, request quotes, raise Purchase Orders, receive, stock, despatch).
* Develop video content (for training, product advertisement, etc…).
* Create animated video content (to support product marketing, campaigns, social media).
* Style and manage photoshoots independently (without agency support) to produce new lifestyle content and product image banks.
* Improve design of powerpoint presentations.
* DVD creation - using MAC movie, Mac iDVD, QuickTime Player.
* Event Management support and attendance (when required).
* Preparation of presentation material for internal and external meetings (power point and excel).
* Assist with checking demo tools & POS materials stock.
* Ensure that all processes and procedures comply with operational and statutory requirements.
* Supporting operational and ad-hoc duties within the marketing team.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Want more Marketing Designer jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.