Live & Virtual Event Project Co-ordinator
The Creative Engagement Group is an unusually shaped communications group that creates moments that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, branded content, immersive and interactive content.
At The Creative Engagement Group, we work with an international blue-chip client base across business categories with a particular strength in healthcare. Our business is made up of seven divisions: WRG, The Moment, Forty1, Logicearth Learning Services, Axiom, Cormis & Just Communicate.
Based in either our London or Manchester office, the Project Coordinator is the linchpin of our projects, working across project teams including people from all departments making sure that the vision for our events is delivered.
You will experience the full end to end lifecycle of projects; from pitching to pre-production, onsite and post event. The role of the project coordinator is a very varied role, no two days are ever the same, but your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively oversee multiple operations, commensurate with Project Coordinator role, at any given time.
- Produce, review, monitor, update and action all project-related documentation.
- Accurately respond to project directives in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicate effectively and build positive relationships with team members, clients and suppliers / freelancers.
- Foster key internal business relationships with Creative, Logistics, Film & TV, Finance, HR, Digital, I.T, etc.
- Continuously adapt and adjust approaches to benefit the client’s needs ensuring high standards of client satisfaction.
- Research all potential mediums in support of inspirational idea generation.
- Support producers (and/or other nominated personnel) to ensure Live and Virtual Events’ quality and sustainability procedures are followed on each event, and ensure appropriate records are maintained.
- Actively follow all approval procedures in compliance with agreed agency guidelines.
- Adhere to TCEG’s code of business conduct, and comply with all regulatory Company policies and procedures.
- Develop skills base by taking advantage of training and development provided by WRG.
- Take ownership for areas of projects designated by Producer, being accountable for delivery and results.
- Effectively manage external resource/facilities in collaboration with the ‘assigned’ project department.
- Oversee the delivery of project artwork/design, ensuring creative output meets the creative brief and is accurately provided to the requisite quality.
- Closely monitor Finance in relation to all projects ensuring that invoicing and financial administration is of a high standard to keep income coming into the Agency.
- Acts as an ambassador for The Creative Engagement Group at all times.
What will you be doing?
- Assist with the management of all pre and on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain accurate project plans and schedules, acting appropriately should the activity change.
- Create and deliver the relevant crew documentation in conjunction with the technical team.
- Keep accurate minutes of meetings as contact reports and circulate appropriately.
- Keep Producer, team and, where appropriate client, abreast of project status at all times.
- Conduct general stimulus research in search of inspirational ideas, designs, props, themes, decor and activities.
- Contribute to presentations and proposals as directed by Producer.
- Proof read proposals in advance of presenting to client.
- Oversee designated creative briefings and activity.
- Raise purchase orders and support Producer with keeping ProCim updated, being commercially aware at all times.
- Purchasing/booking of project deliverables, ensuring timely delivery within project/to event.
- Book project team/crew, travel and accommodation where required.
- Accurately update all project costings, monitoring budget margins and flag anomalies accordingly. Produce PAFs and PCNs.
What do you need to have?
- Enthusiasm in abundance.
- Highly Motivated.
- Positive/can do attitude.
- Flair for creativity.
- Excellent literacy skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Proactive, organised and methodical.
- Excellent proof reading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations of quality.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.