What We Need:
PrettyLittleThing have an exciting new vacancy for a Junior Photographer / Retoucher to join their expanding Studio team! You will need to be enthusiastic and driven to learn in a fast paced and reactive environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Retouching both still product and model photography images to a high standard.
- Photographing E-com, Still Life and Creative Shoots.
- Ensuring colour between image and physical product is consistent.
- Follow the workflow procedure of the brand.
- Proactively meeting daily personal and team targets.
- Show initiative and creativity within the team.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties for the creative teams within the business.
- Liaising with other departments involved with the studio.
- Upholding a high level of quality expected by the brand at all stages of the process.
What You’ve Got:
- Good understanding of Photoshop, Capture One and Lightroom.
- Colour matching skills.
- Good level of Studio Lighting Skills.
- Proficient in Canon Digital Cameras and Profoto Lighting Systems favourable.
- Attention to detail.
- Motivated to hit deadlines and initiative to work as part of a team.
- Strong proficiency in Mac OS.
- Time Management skills to ensure effectively planning time and being conscious of deadlines.
- Team player, showcasing awareness of the team’s workload and identify opportunities to provide help.
- Communication; be able to effectively communicate with the immediate team, models and other teams within the department.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.