Junior Motion Graphics Designer
About The Role:
As a Junior Motion Graphics Designer, you will be at the heart of our Creative and Production teams, helping to create our market-leading online product review videos. We are looking for a highly creative, driven and experienced Motion Graphics Designer to join our awesome team.
As an integral part of the department you will be involved in every stage of the creative process from conception to delivery, producing high quality and innovative graphics.
We’re looking for someone who is 1-2 years experience using After Effects.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing:
• Participate in creative "kick-off" sessions, collaborating with the other motion graphics designers and wider Multimedia team to constantly push the boundaries of our creations.
• Concept and execute animated assets for a variety of projects including product exaplainers, branded video content, animated infographics, graphics for website and social platforms.
• Working closely with scriptwriters, editors and designers to understand project objectives, assist in the creation of storyboards and produce highly engaging and complex animations.
• Providing accurate updates and time estimates on projects to enable the whole team to plan work more effectively.
A Few Things About You:
• Have a wide skill set in motion design and animated content.
• Demonstrate strong layout, illustration, graphic design, and typography skills.
• Possess a strong ability to translate ideas into animated creative solutions.
• Able to bring pre-designed assets and storyboards to life.
• Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of working within a creative team.
• Is able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi task effectively, taking accountability for your own work.
• Obsesses about the detail and has a huge passion for delivering quality work.
• Takes an active interest in advancements in technology and techniques in animation, taking inspiration from industry leaders and encouraging development and collaboration within the team.
A Bit About Us:
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays).
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme.
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
Want more Junior Motion Graphics Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.