Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Explore how data opens doors
As the trusted source of real estate intelligence, nobody knows the commercial property market better than us. We connect news, data and cutting-edge technology to help businesses make better decisions and grow faster. It’s the understanding of how technology can underpin entrepreneurialism that shapes our culture. We fuel growth by giving our people the freedom to explore opportunities without limitation. Here, you’ll have the space you need to think big, aim high and explore more.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join EG’s events and marketing team in London. If you're someone who is constantly pushing the boundaries of motion graphics design and excited about building visually enriched narratives, we'd love to speak with you.
What does the role look like?
The ideal candidate has a degree in a design/animation themed course or displays proven experience and competencies in creating motion graphics. He/she is a highly skilled user of Adobe After Effects and Photoshop and can transform a brief into a valuable asset that matches EG’s brand identity. Furthermore, the successful applicant will show initiative and provide creative input early on in the pre-production phase of our projects.
- Work collaboratively with the internal team to create innovative, compelling creative.
- Design and animate original and existing marketing assets.
- Update and refresh existing video creative with current graphics while looking for ways to improve EG’s broadcast visuals for both live streams/events and webinars/tutorial videos.
- Provide creative insight early on in the concept of a campaign or project.
- Must be able to gather design references, build style frames and communicate ideas on a brand-wide level, effectively contextualising work within the EG product ecosystem.
- Organise and media manage motion graphics assets.
- Perform minor editing tasks for both video and audio (podcasts) when needed.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst balancing time constraints.
- Some experience in a related B2B role.
- Technical knowledge in 2D motion graphics, using industry standard software & 3rd party plug-ins. Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A flair for visual storytelling and understanding of motion design techniques and principles.
- Good team spirit and a drive to support and develop within a creative team.
- An interest in remaining up to date with current social media formats, design trends and best practice for video content.
- Ability to visualise and animate a data set in After Effects and advanced mapping illustration through either 3rd party plugins or native solutions.
- Basic knowledge of photography and mirrorless cameras.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact us.
RELX is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
We help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives and insurance companies offer customers lower prices. We save taxpayers and consumers money by preventing fraud and help executives forge commercial relationships with their clients.
In short, we enable our customers to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive.
Want more Junior Motion Graphics Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Video Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Sound Designer jobs, Sound Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.