Junior Digital Designer
The Allsaints Team:
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As the Junior Digital Designer, you will report into and work with the Senior Designer and be responsible for all designs pertaining to AllSaints’ online presence. You will also work closely with the wider digital design, content, creative and development teams, all of which sit in-house and have tangible experience of designing for web mobile first and on a responsive website, across multiple channels and touchpoints. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and keep a cool head under pressure. It goes without saying that you will be a talented individual with excellent organisational skills, are passionate about what you do and ready to join a forward thinking digital team.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Create visual assets for all the AllSaints digital channels including emails, social media, affiliates, display, app and site artworking.
- Development of site content and graphics by coordinating with editorial team, creative studios and developers.
- Aiding in post-production and correlation of images and videos for online use.
- Suggest creative solutions to website challenges, including but not limited to driving engagement with content, conversion and brand experience.
- Keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitors to help inform and design innovative ideas.
- Review competitors and keep up-to-date with the latest digital design trends to constantly improve the look and feel of our digital marketing assets including social and email.
- Managing and organising all media assets delivered from Creative Team each season.
- Deliver results under tight deadlines in a fast-paced but rewarding environment.
What Skills Do I Need For This Role?
- Must have animation skills and be comfortable using After Effects or similar programme.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of other digital design programs including Sketch, Zeplin and InVision would be beneficial.
- A natural creative who listens to team members, questions and delivers clear articulated design rationale.
- Ability to work as part of a team and assist in the production of any job where required.
- Knowledge of responsive design and your portfolio will be bursting with high quality digital design examples across desktop, mobile, and tablet that showcase both your creative and technical ability.
- Organised and structured in their work and makes sure all work is accessible to the team.
- A background in e-commerce and website architecture would be beneficial.
- A good understanding of trends in fashion, graphics and digital design.
- A positive, can do attitude.
About The Store And Team:
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
What We Stand For:
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers.
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas.
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind.
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future.
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Want more Junior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.