Junior Digital Copywriter
The Allsaints Team:
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As a digital brand, our Ecommerce team is at the beating heart of an exciting time in the brand’s history. The Digital Content department’s aim is to deliver not only a great online shopping experience across all platforms, but to constantly evolve, innovate and create a stand-out brand experience on AllSaints.com and johnvarvatos.com . Everything we do is in-house, from photography and web development teams to our local copywriters who are responsible for communicating our ethos and message of creative disruption globally.
The Junior Copywriter is the voice of the AllSaints group across all digital product copy. Responsible primarily for product descriptions, they will ensure all products on the site are described in an accurate and reliable manner, in clear and concise English and adhering to the AllSaints/John Varvatos Tone of Voice. They will have a great editorial style and a fantastic knowledge of trends, ensuring that our product copy is commercial, fashion-focused and always optimised for search. Occasionally they will support the copy team with engaging editorial copy across all digital touchpoints.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Supporting both AllSaints and John Varvatos dot com.
- Write all product descriptions in an accurate and reliable manner, in clear and concise English, adhering to the AllSaints/JV Tone of Voice.
- Upload all new product descriptions to the site using the in-house CMS, and ensure it is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with the buying and technical teams to ensure all product information (such as fabric composition and care instructions) is submitted on time.
- Support the copy team by ensuring that all product information across the site is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Supporting the copy team with additional ad hoc projects, including site and email copy, when needed.
- Work closely with the Digital Copywriter to write and analyse SEO copy, whilst ensuring that all product descriptions are tagged appropriately.
- Respond to customer services when there are product information/description queries or edits.
- Help regulate and check any relevant size, fit and care information to maximize customers’ ease of selection and shopping on the site.
- Support the copy team as brand guardians of the AllSaints/JV Tone of Voice and communicate guidelines throughout the business.
- Assisting the Digital Editor and Senior Digital Content Manager, when required.
What Skills Do I Need For The Role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in English/Journalism or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in the fashion industry as well as copywriting.
- Is computer literate and able to use CMS systems.
- Proactive and able to think creatively when problem solving.
- Communicates with others clearly, effectively, professional and with respect.
- Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible for the brand.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, able to prioritise work accordingly and work flexibly to hit deadlines.
- Demonstrates an understand of our brand values.
- Excellent team player who is collaborative in their approach and support team objectives.
- Reliable and acts in a timely manner.
- Experience in HTML and website content management preferable.
- Understanding of SEO best practice.
- Creative eye and attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter who can work autonomously.
About The Store And Team:
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
What We Stand For:
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers.
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas.
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind.
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future.
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Want more Junior Digital Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.