Internal Communications Specialist
DNEG is seeking a talented and creative Internal Communications Specialist to join its global Marketing & Communications team in London.
As a communications expert, you will have visibility of everything that is happening across DNEG’s global locations and will create stories and content to celebrate and spotlight the work of our talented teams of creatives, technicians and producers. You will know the right communications approach to take and will provide our crews with the right information at the right time.
You will draft and share announcements, success stories and inspiring insights into life at DNEG that motivate your colleagues and celebrate and promote the culture of the company. You will quickly apprehend complex and sensitive issues and know how to communicate them appropriately to our teams to ensure maximum understanding and engagement.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing & Communications, you will develop content independently and suggest new and innovative ways to share it with our global teams. You will have a deep understanding of the value of the communications that you are creating, and how they will be received by the audiences that they are intended for.
- Extensive previous experience in internal communications, preferably within a creative industry with an international remit.
- A strategic storyteller with excellent writing skills, attention to detail and organisational abilities.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, and problem-solve independently.
- Experience moving seamlessly between strategy development and tactical delivery.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a trustworthy manner.
- A willingness and ability to be “hands on” and to deliver to challenging timescales.
- A great team player with an unfailingly positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Previous experience dealing with both senior stakeholders and more junior colleagues.
Nice to Have:
- Experience operating within brand guidelines for a large organisation.
- Experience in managing change communication.
- Exposure to visual effects, feature film or TV production.
- Experience in developing and delivering creative briefs to design teams.
- A university degree or equivalent in communications, journalism or comparable studies.
- Competence using Mac software.
- Smart, driven and proactive.
- Team-oriented and organised.
- Positive and solution-focused.
- Flexible and comfortable with change.
- A strong communicator - both verbal and written.
- Able to see the bigger picture.
- Calm under pressure.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.
Want more Internal Communications Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Communications Director jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.