Our client is a leading global luxury retail brand who specialise is developing innovative eyewear products. They currently have a great opportunity for an Integrated Designer to join their marketing team. As the sole Designer in the marketing team you will be responsible for all creative output for the brand across print, digital and video/animation. Their offices are located in the Bucks/Herts area.
- Design & update a range of printed materials to support the company product offer (including catalogues, brochures, product manuals, in-store merchandising, posters, banners, infographics).
- Develop new design concepts from research to execution to support new launches and campaigns.
- Design digital artworks to support the brand & campaigns and for our customers digital platforms (Facebook ads, Instagram posts, web graphics, website banners, email footer banners.).
- Design bespoke items such as Window Displays, Posters, Dispensing Mats, Flyers, Invitations, Price lists, Digital banners, etc.
- Video production: including filming, editing (Premiere Pro/After Effects) and audio editing. for training, product advertisement, etc.).
- Animation: including text, graphic and 3D animation. Usages may include, but are not limited to, snippets for social media, training videos and service launch videos. (To support product marketing, campaigns, social media).
- Create and coordinate engaging (and sometimes interactive) digital content for social media channels.
- Create and coordinate digital content for Customers by developing digital campaigns and ready-to-use assets.
- Design of presentation material for internal and external meetings.
- Assist the wider marketing team with the curation of an ongoing digital content calendar.
- Manage production & printing of materials, liaising with suppliers where needed.
- Proofreading and quality checking throughout the design process.
- Ensuring to follow approval processes & act as the Brand guardian: ensuring the Brand guidelines are followed at all times and that the look and feel of the brand & assets are respected and consistent.
- Style and manage photoshoots independently (without agency support) to produce new lifestyle content and product image banks.
- Keeping up to date with current design trends.
- Self-driven, disciplined and a 'go the extra mile' attitude.
- Show initiative in problem-solving and developing creative solutions.
- Articulate (Excellent written, spelling and verbal communication skills).
- Organised with a good attention to details (including writing skills /spelling).
- Positive (including a positive approach to criticism and feedback).
- Pragmatic & looking for efficiency.
- Willing to propose new ideas and optimise outputs.
- 3-5 yrs' plus experience working with a global brand, with preferably experience with luxury/premium offers.
- A demonstrable background in print and digital design.
- Experience of website development and UX design.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop…), InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator.
- Video editing & animation graphics.
- Dreamweaver, Mailchimp (strongly appreciated).
- PowerPoint presentation experience.
- Preferred knowledge of Google Chrome, Google Drive & Gmail.
- Advanced understanding of social media platforms and functions (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter).
- Excellent written, spelling and verbal communication skills.
Please send CV with portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Want more Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Sound Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.