Head of Product Design
Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We have an opportunity for a passionate Head of Digital Product Design to lead and inspire a small in house team to deliver an outstanding digital experience across web and native.
You will scale the UX/UI/Research team for digital, providing mentoring, coaching and direction while raising the bar through key hires.
You will be the champion of customer-centric UX. By serving the customer better we will unlock commercial value for the business.
You will help identify those opportunities by working closely with the Digital Product, Insights and Proposition teams. We will be working on everything from continuous improvements within existing journeys to major new strategic capabilities.
Working in a tribe/squad model, your role will be to guide and raise the bar on performance of your team as we transition from an internal agency model to being embedded across the tribes and squads.
You will create and standardise the digital design strategy and processes to support it, helping us go faster with better decisions while delivering at high quality.
- Strong end-to-end Product Design experience across UX, UI and Research.
- Extensive experience of scaling Product Design capability in a high growth business and teams!
- You are a proven leader - mentoring and coaching outstanding designers.
- Start up experience, working within small, agile, cross functional teams who deliver at pace.
- Able to inspirationally champion customer-centric design at all levels of the organisation with energy and enthusiasm.
- Deep understanding of user-centred design principles and methods.
- Ability to prioritise effectively while remaining focused on value.
- A strong experience of mobile and native design in an ecommerce environment.
Want more Head of Product Design jobs?
Want to find more Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.