Digital Designer - Not HTML expert but can amend existing code
We would like someone who…
- Has at least 5 years’ experience designing emails and digital content for clients working in a digital studio environment or direct for a brand, that can show examples of customer journey campaigns.
- Can demonstrate a full understanding of how digital content is produced and delivered through digital channels and understand digital specifications for delivering files through media channels.
- Have a portfolio that shows digital work for brands and can demonstrate how they interacted with stakeholders to fulfil the brief from scamps through to finished designs.
- Will be approachable and level headed when dealing with key stakeholders.
- Able to take ownership of SLA’s and make informed decisions about complexity of work and timings
- Nice to haves are HTML/CSS, After Effects, Sketch, Figma, InVision
We would expect you to…
- Be amazing at creating impactful, dynamic and animated emails and digital content
- Be highly skilled using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Can use Microsoft Office software
- Design icons and infographics that work in the digital space
- Amending existing email designs
- Retouching of image for digital content
- Amends to existing HTML builds
- Testing to HTML in Litmus and fixing issues
- Help out with pitches by creating content in InDesign/photoshop/illustrator understanding of PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Take briefs direct from key stakeholders
- Communicate with stakeholders about your workload
- Sometimes juggle feedback and urgent requirements
- Complete admin tasks in online workflow tools (LOOP)
- Work with art director and project manager to maintain high standards
- Ensure QA process before letting any work out of the studio
Please do not apply if you…
- Get easily frustrated when working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Want to work in an advertising agency
- Can’t work normal office hours
- Cannot present your work to internal teams
- Good communicator
What you get from us….
- 20 days holiday
- Salary £35k
- Working with a small team of creative and digital designers in a fintech company based in trendy coal drops yard 10 mins walk from Kings Cross.
Want more Digital Designer - Not HTML expert but can amend existing code jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.