We’re specialists in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach our clients’ growth goals. Through our data-driven testing process, we unlock the true growth potential of our clients all over the world.
Our client portfolio is diverse. We've worked with emerging startups to SMEs, scale-ups to Fortune 500 companies including some big names such as Nestle, Booking.com, Monzo, and Facebook to name a few. Our clients span business models from B2B to E-commerce, Mobile Apps to SaaS, as well as industry sectors including FinTech, consumer products, business intelligence, and more. Join our distributed team based in Wrocław, London, Austin, and NYC to gain unrivaled experience within our world-renowned agency.
What you will be doing:
The Copywriter’s role is to bring the creative brief to life, working closely with the creative strategist and designer to write clear, compelling copy.
- You’ll work with open briefs, helping to author big, original ideas - designed to get brands noticed and cut through the noise of social.
- You’ll work independently (although you’ll always have support) on specific briefs, producing copy that takes what we know is working and improves it.
- You’ll use desk research and research tools to understand consumer needs and desires in order to write effective copy.
- With a diverse range of clients, you’ll put yourself in the shoes of lots of different people. You’ll adjust your tone to suit each brand and user segment - from funny and provocative to austere and sophisticated.
- You’ll be comfortable working at a fast pace.
- Your work will be reviewed directly by founders and senior managers at client companies.
- You’ll use spare working hours to develop your copywriting skills.
Essential requirements and qualifications:
- Have a great understanding of conversion copywriting.
- Have a gift for critical, lateral and creative thinking (really all the thinkings).
- Be able to get to the heart of a brand’s story.
- Be able to put yourself in other people's shoes.
- Be able to take a core TOV and adapt it to different channels (without breaking it).
- Have experience writing cross-channel PPC (Facebook, Google and other display), Landing Page, blogs and emails.
- Be able to flex your creative muscles and take full responsibility for performance.
- Have an interest in mastering all aspects of copywriting (ads, websites, blogs, emails).
- Have a good understanding of user journeys and segmentation.
You'll do great if you combine the experience with the following skills and attributes:
- High Emotional IQ -The ability to take constructive feedback, but also to know when it’s the right time to defend an idea.
- Team player - make decisions that are for the good of the group - we’re in it together.
- A fast learner - the creative world is constantly changing. We are a group of people who know we don’t know it all - we are curious and we want to learn. We want someone who thinks the way we do - who is curious and who knows what they know...and wants to work on what they don’t.
- Own it - Whether it’s something you're really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together - and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can. All-day. Every day.
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
- Working with world-class companies,
- Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing,
- Using cutting-edge technologies and methodologies, across strategy; performance marketing and creative,
- Competitive salary based on your experience,
- Options pool plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- Fully remote work,
- Access to Conversion XL Courses, Company Library + book budget.
Do you speak our language? Send your application with a portfolio of your best work over and we’ll walk you through the recruitment process. We can’t wait to meet you!
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.