About the Company:
A leading integrated agency in the East Midlands, these guys know how to deliver time and time again and have a loyal and diverse range of clients spanning B2B and B2C, both big and small. They are driven by insight and firmly believe that creative and strategy go hand in hand.
Surrounded by a brilliant team, in a beautiful office space, this agency has achieved year on year growth and this is only set to continue. With pride in what they do and a collaborative approach, both within the agency and with their clients, this really is a fantastic agency to be a part of!
The agency is now looking for a talented Graphic / Motion Designer to join their team. You'll be able to design digital and non-digital creative and the role will be split 60% animation and 40% graphic design.
You’ll be working collaboratively with others in a passionate and creatively motivated environment and will be expected to:
- Work closely with the Creative team to answer both digital and non digital briefs.
- Take a rough idea or concept and design it up to a high standard, using the Adobe Suite. Graphic work will span predominantly branding.
- Create initial storyboards and styleframes. Producing animations and content for social media.
- Liaise with clients over the phone and through workshops. Happy to pitch internally and externally to clients.
- Assist the Creative Director with defining timescales and costs for clients projects.
To be considered for the Graphic / Motion Designer position, you must have a showreel and online portfolio that highlights your excellent typographic skills and your meticulous eye for detail. Able to clearly demonstrate through your work that you're a strong conceptual thinker and able to work across both graphics and animation.
Other experience needed:
- Experience working in a similar role, within a design or creative agency.
- Experience producing animations and content for social media.
- Previous experience working within branded content and advertising.
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- An ability to produce storyboards and styleframes.
- A solid understanding of design theory, typography and art direction.
- Skilled in character design, rigging and animation.
- Strong skills within compositing and finishing, including rotoscoping.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brilliant agency, which offers not only a competitive salary, but other brilliant benefits too! The salary on offer for this role is £30,000 - £35,000, based on experience.
Want more Graphic/Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.