CVs must be accompanied with a portfiolo to be considered for the role.
There’s No ‘I’ in ‘We’.
We are Transparent.
We are Hustlers.
We are Family.
Who We Are:
The warriors. The technologists. The hustlers. The executors. The strategists. The marketers. The engineers. The storytellers.
We are everything a good Founder is.
We have been on the Founding Teams of great companies, who took on the world and won. Now, we get involved in great early-stage companies, technologies, and ideas and make them win. Not like an advisor or VC would.
Like a Co-Founder would - we are CoFoundant!
We Need You:
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious graphic designer to join our growing team. You will work closely with our Head of Design and 2 Designers on a broad spectrum of digital design, The team is responsible for the creation, upkeep and optimisation of our growing portfolio of in-house ecommerce brands. We are looking for someone with the ability to jump between projects ranging from email to UI to packaging design, and everything in between.
A large portion of the role will involve taking ownership over email content design. You will use your established skills to create and support the delivery of email content for the marketing team. You will design email templates, use those templates to create designs for a range of emails, and then create those emails using email building software.
You will also be responsible for assisting on UI projects which involve designing and optimising our ecommerce website and product landing pages. Conversion optimisation is at the heart of what we do here at Cofoundant and is an integral aspect to the design teams role. Any existing experience in designing for conversion is a bonus.
We aren’t looking for someone who just fills a gap in the team. We want someone with ambition to grow within the company and proactively recognise areas which can be improved through design. The role will be mostly project based with the life cycle of projects being anything from a few hours to several months and the expectation would be to work on several projects at a time.
A Day In The Life:
- Work alongside the content team to improve and innovate our email marketing and campaigns.
- Creating graphic content for web banners.
- Engaging web images for our Ecommerce sites.
- Assist on UI projects for ecommerce sites and landing pages.
- Optimising web design for conversion.
- Assisting the team on brand identity creation.
- Consistently optimising the suite of graphics for all brands.
What You Need:
- Advanced and proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work to short and strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Design for conversion.
- An eye for striking responsive and dynamic compositions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A confident and creative thinker.
- Great communication skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
The Good Stuff:
- Flexible Working Hours - We focus on results and trust people to manage their time, whether working from home, while traveling, or in the office! (During the Covid-19 pandemic the office is currently closed as the health & safety of our team is of the utmost importance to us, upon reopening we will take every precautionary measure to ensure the office is Covid-19 secure).
- Company Equipment - You choose between a mac or a PC!
- Get Your Read On - We love to promote and encourage personal & professional development so we couldn't be happier to buy books of your choice via amazon or pay for audible subscription.
- Employee Assistance Programme - We make sure our team is covered for a range of different circumstances personally and professionally and have an employee assistance program that provides a complete support network of expert advice for the ultimate work/home life balance.
- Pension Scheme - contributions towards your pension scheme!
- Cycle2Work Scheme - Government initiative which offers a cost-effective way to buy new cycling equipment.
- Gym Memberships - we are happy to support you in keeping fit and healthy by paying for your gym membership.
- Free breakfast, fruits and snacks - once we are out of lock-down and the office re-opens, there will be plenty of free goodies to munch on for our colleagues to enjoy.
- Environment - dogs are welcome!
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.