Since 2014, SVC Labs have been at the forefront of the health, supplement and CBD industries. It is our mission to turn our client's innovative concepts into industry-leading brands which improve the general well-being of others. Based out of our state of the art ISO facility in Gatwick, we are constantly investing in our people, our products, and our technology so that we can continuously improve. Each and every member of SVC Labs is passionate and committed to being the best in the FMCG business in everything we do and this dedication is apparent throughout our product offering.
Do you like to work in a fun and exciting environment? Like being around creative people? Do you have a natural creative flair and a keen eye for details? Would you like to build and take ownership of creative direction for a fast-growing start-up?
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to develop and nurture our in-house creative briefs and projects from packaging and branding through to digital, print and retail POS. You will take the leadership of the creative output of the company, using your skills and knowledge to expand the business, grow the in-house teams and delivery all print requirements for the manufacturing and production departments. You will take direction from the Creative Director to execute projects, campaigns and creative across several top FMCG brands.
Do you have the passion and experience to take ownership? Do you take the initiative and follow a pro-active approach? Do you enjoy working in an innovative, new and exciting industry? If so please read on...
- Lead all creative & design briefs / Projects and deliver to deadlines.
- Responsible for delivering new FMCG Brands in the wellness, hemp and e-liquid space.
- Responsible for delivering all brand, packaging, digital and print design projects.
- Creative direction and delivery across all digital B2C and B2B channels.
- Creating original digital content for social and websites.
- Aid and support the marketing and digital departments.
- Brand, print, digital and bespoke designs company-wide.
- Manage all art-working for print.
- Liaise with external print production suppliers.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Expert in graphic design packages.
- Master in packaging design.
- Master in digital design.
- Natural creative flair.
- Organised and can work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in art working for print.
- You must be flexible and organised.
- You must be a be pro-active with tasks and duties.
- You must be personable, friendly, and professional.
- You must be able to take a project from start to completion.
- You understand and live design and have a great understanding of the digital & print landscape.
- You're ready to work in a startup environment with a creative approach.
How to Apply:
- CV & Recent Portfolio.
A full covid risk assessment has been undertaken at our offices.
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.