Field Sales Representative - South of England
Promote Your School is the market leader for delivering bespoke Wall Art to the education sector.
We're looking for a talented Field Sales Representative to join our office in the South of England. Our ideal candidate will be excited by the idea of creating inspiring learning environments for primary schools, secondary schools, colleges and universities.
Our southern office currently covers areas including and near to:
London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire.
As our Field Sales Representative, you will attend sales meetings to explain our product, offer consultation to clients and be the face of our company. You'll also need to engage with customers face to face during these meetings, so you'll have excellent customer service and consultative skills. In order to secure this role, you must hold a full UK driving licence and be willing to drive to multiple meetings in a day.
You will also confidently generate meetings with clients and nurture sales opportunities to close sales and meet targets. And you'll own relationships and oversee orders from conception to completion.
Finally, we attend regular trade shows (in non-Covid times!), so you will be expected to attend these to promote the brand, products and our services.
Skills and background:
We would like someone to join our company who comes from an education, creative or field sales background. You might have experience in one, or all, of these areas.
For example, this role would suit someone:
- with experience in education who is keen to move from the public to the private sector and wants to be involved with schools
- with a creative background who is also after a new challenge or
- who has a field sales background and would like to apply their sales techniques and pipeline management to the education sector.
You'll be adept at the following:
- Meeting personal targets.
- Managing your own workload.
- Being personable, approachable and friendly.
- Having strong customer service skills as you will be meeting customers face to face.
- Being punctual.
- Being efficient and productive.
- Being self-motivated and driven.
- Having strong communication skills.
- Being familiar with sales techniques and pipeline management and be able to adapt those skills to the education sector.
You will be responsible for generating and nurturing leads through the sales funnel (prospects, leads, qualified leads, customer) by:
- Developing a detailed understanding of the education market and the products and services that we provide.
- Liaising with the marketing team in order to generate leads and sales meetings.
- Responding to enquiries promptly.
- Following up leads in a systematic and suitable way.
- Maintaining and expanding leads/client database in order to ensure data that future marketing and customer service is tailored, up-to-date and relevant to leads/clients.
- Booking and attending sales meetings daily with prospective clients (schools, nurseries, universities).
- Putting together quotes and sending them on to prospective clients.
- Maintaining contact with clients who have received quotes in a systematic and suitable way in order to convert quotes to orders.
- Converting quotes to orders.
- Working with the design and production teams to ensure orders are delivered to a high standard and in line with your customer’s expectations.
- Developing customer relations by being available as a point of contact to customers where needed through the service process.
- Nurturing relationships with existing customers to generate repeat business.
Suitable candidates will be expected to follow current procedures. Full training will be given.
Want more Field Sales Representative - South of England jobs?
Want to find more Business Development Executive jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Commercial Executive jobs, Commercial Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, New Business Executive jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Sales Executive jobs, Sales Manager jobs, Customer Service Representative jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.