Located between the bustling cities of Liverpool and Manchester, Codemasters Cheshire are looking for an Experienced Artist to join the team! With a newly refurbished studio, the Cheshire location presents an innovative and exciting place to work.
We need great talent to join our family and help us deliver the best games and services to our fast-growing community. If you share our passion for racing and want to work on some of the most iconic brands in the industry, come and join us to help shape our exciting future.
To be suitable for this role you will have/be:
- Relevant HND or equivalent.
- Degree desirable.
- GCSE Maths and English (C and Above).
- Relevant experience or relevant post Grad Degree.
- Strong experience with software packages relevant to role (Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, Flash or Shockwave, Character Studio, Motion builder and Famous Faces).
In return we provide:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Annual bonus structure.
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- Newly refurbished, state-of-the-art studio.
- Regular social events and games nights.
- Large on-site free car park.
- Free fruit and coffee.
If you share our passion for racing and want to work on some of the most iconic brands in the industry, come and join us to help share our exciting future.
Want more Experienced Artist jobs?
Want to find more 2D Artist jobs, 3D Artist jobs, Artist jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Gaming Artist jobs, Concept Artist jobs, Layout Artist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.