The EU Copywriter is responsible for the delivery of exceptional product copy for every item on the Urban Outfitters EU websites.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Writer of exemplary product copy for all divisions – Women’s, Men’s and Home.
- Owner of the product copy process, working with production and digital teams to ensure the efficient and timely delivery of copy for all products going live onsite.
- The EU Copywriter is responsible for fact checking with relevant teams to ensure every product description is accurate, detailed and informative.
- Responsible for logging, tracking and writing product information to meet daily deadlines.
- Keyword researcher, aware of relevant search terms and technical fashion terminology.
- Responsible for conducting regular quality checks to ensure all product descriptions are grammatically perfect, factually correct, SEO optimised and in line with the brand TOV.
- Works closely with digital teams to flag any inconsistencies or onsite errors observed.
- Manage handover of signed-off copy to the French and German Translator and implement any amends needed to avoid translation issues.
- Reports to Creative Marketing Editor.
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent written English.
- A product enthusiast, passionate about brands, designers and fashion.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A highly organised individual able to prioritise, manage and deliver effective copy to deadline.
- Computer literate and proficient in best practice SEO.
- A strong communicator with a can-do attitude, able to find answers quickly to ensure accuracy of all EU product descriptions.
- Great team culture within a supportive and inclusive brand.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Complimentary onsite gym and wellness studio plus wellbeing initiatives.
- Onsite café.
- Local food/drink discounts.
- Great development programmes.
- Huge staff discount across the brands and regular sample sales.
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme, life insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans.
- And much more….
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.