Digital & Motion Designer- Fashion
Powerhouse Agency working with the most iconic Luxury Fashion brands from all around the world-Fashion Films, Campaigns, Social Content, Web.
Our client, an absolute Powerhouse Agency working with the most iconic Luxury Fashion brands from all around the world, who are pioneers at every Fashion Week, Show, and Catwalk, and have absolutely pushed and revolutionised the boundaries of communicating Fashion with live content, are seeking a Digital Designer with strong After Effects skills to join their close-knit team. This is an incredible opportunity to work on cutting edge Campaigns, create mesmerising Fashion Films, breath-taking Instagram Promo's, title cards, as well as Web Design, Motion Comps, Promo Screens and Interactive PDF's from concept to completion.
This is a true multi-disciplinary role with strong skills needed in Motion Design, Typography, Web Design, Branding, and ideally able to take things that step further with 3D/immersive technology of some kind- however we want to look deeper than your portfolio, please show us your quirks, side projects, unique creations, we want to see something different and exciting that makes you, you.
You will have the opportunity to work directly alongside one of the world's leading photographers and speak directly to your dream brands, for many people this agency has allowed them to gain exposure, build contacts and see behind the scenes, many go on to set up their own businesses and have had huge success around the world.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Working on a range of exciting studio projects including Campaigns, Fashion Films, Instagram Promo's, Title Cards, Web Design, Motion Comps, Promo Screens, and Interactive PDF's.
- Create mock-ups across still imagery, graphic design tasks and 3D animation.
- Collaborate with photographer and film team, to suggest technical innovations in digital design that aid in the aesthetic and delivery of film projects - especially within the 3D design field.
- Briefing, managing and nurturing junior designers and design interns.
- Future proofing content produced, adhering to tight timelines and ensuring assets are signed off, prepared and uploaded ahead of time.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Obsessed with luxury Fashion Designers and trends, completely immersed in arts and culture.
- Ideally some commercial experience working with luxury Fashion brands.
- Proficient in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D.
- Strong awareness of typography and layout.
- Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of different social media platforms.
If you are passionate about Fashion with a unique design style and not afraid to push boundaries, we want to see your portfolio! Please send in now for immediate consideration.
Want more Digital & Motion Designer- Fashion jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Director jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.