Digital Marketing Executive - Brand Growth
Here at Reach plc we are looking for a digitally savvy marketer to join our amazing customer focus team. Here at Reach we are growing our digital products and are looking for a big-ideas marketing executive to join our team. Within this role you will be responsible for the creation, development and exceptional execution of a series of multi-channel marketing campaigns that promote and position selected brands, products and services with the goal to grow our customer engagement and registrations.
This role will suit someone who isn’t afraid to try and test new marketing approaches, review results and refine. You will work with our teams in idea creation through to execution.
You should be an excellent communicator, comfortable in dealing with a wide range of internal and external business partners and agencies at varying levels of seniority and you will thrive working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
So, who are we?
You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
What will the role involve?
- Meticulously plan and execute a range of compelling marketing campaigns, that are customer focused and data lead.
- Track and optimise the campaign throughout to deliver desired ROI, to budget and on time.
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Manager and key stakeholders to target customers appropriately and to agree appropriate metrics of measurement for success on each campaign.
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, design, print, digital, video production, digital tools from the initial concept to finished product and execution.
- Ensure multi-channel continuity of campaigns through print, digital, offline and editorially: working with a range of key internal stakeholders and our appointed agency as appropriate.
- Be a positive, proactive spokesperson for the Customer at all times.
- Demonstrate the Customer Growth team values in all that you do.
The Ideal Candidate:
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, ideally within the publishing / media industry.
- You will need a very strong grasp of digital marketing tools and strategies and deliver these from concept to execution on time and within budget.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing strategy and best practice – in particular utilising social media and agency.
- Thorough understanding and experience in managing SEO, PPC and CRM campaigns.
- Proven tactical and analytical skills, including an ability to interpret complex data quickly – including hands on knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager.
- Creative, innovative, and excited by a challenge.
- Proactive can-do attitude, flexible, willing to try new things and raise the bar.
- Calm under pressure whilst managing multiple campaigns at pace.
Key Success criteria include:
- Customer registration growth overall (organic and paid) for your brands.
- MoM and YoY conversion optimisation as well (top to middle funnel and middle to bottom - end to end from site hit to registration to revenue).
- Brand attribution & awareness.
- Effective campaign budget management.
We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Want more Digital Marketing Executive - Brand Growth jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.