We are a boutique email marketing agency. Since 2007 we have provided email marketing creative and technical services to a diverse client roster - some big household names, some hidden gems. When the pandemic hit we ditched the office and our small team now all work from home. We value work-life-balance, and jogging bottoms over skinny jeans. What matters is the quality of work - we take pride in what we do, and we're looking for somebody who can help us move the game on.
You will join a team of three - two directors (one creative, one techie) and a fellow designer. We work together to design, build and implement compelling, innovative email marketing campaigns.
What you will be doing:
- Producing well-considered, high quality creative for email campaigns and landing pages.
- Contributing to the planning and design of triggered, behavioural and customer lifecycle comms for key accounts
- Presenting designs and explaining rationale to client stakeholders.
- Working closely with developers to ensure your creative is technically on-point.
- Contributing to internal ux projects, including our websites and web application .
Capability and experience:
- Commercial experience, within an agency or client-side design role.
- A portfolio of digital design work showing a breadth of experience and strong fundamentals.
- An ability to interpret and implement both loose and prescriptive briefs in a creative manner.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud apps, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Front-end web development (HTML / CSS) and / or motion graphics experience would be a significant bonus, but is not essential.
Personal attributes are as important to us as professional abilities - we are a small team working collaboratively to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients. The ideal candidate will enhance our team and help nurture our valued client relationships by bringing positive energy and excellent interpersonal skills.
We're offering £30 - £35,000 for the right candidate, depending on experience. The role is remote, and we'll provide all the kit you'll need to do your best work.
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.