About the Company:
This entrepreneurial and ambitious business, are sailing into 2021 off the back of a phenomenal 2020 with huge plans for growth! As an established business, they have heritage and history behind them, alongside a global reach, but still adopt a start-up mentality. Very refreshing! Priding themselves on their core beliefs of innovation, personal development and teamwork, they care deeply about their employees and offer brilliant career progression and a collaborative and fun working environment.
Working within the design team as their Digital Designer, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the World’s most recognisable brands, creating and developing innovative and interactive digital solutions.
No two days will be the same and as a Digital Designer within this business you will:
- produce high quality digital designs, animations, infographics and layouts for a range of digital projects.
- liaise with the clients directly in many instances, attending meetings alongside the account handling team.
- Creating initial ideas and mood boards and then presenting to the client directly and internally.
- Most of the time you will developing your concept into digital designs, involved in the full lifecycle of the project, spanning multiple media - including animations, infographics, games, videos and much more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Designer with some commercial experience within a digital design agency and to be considered, you need to demonstrate you:
- Have a portfolio full of digital designs which show different visual styles and both strong conceptual and design skills. Examples of digital design across a range of digital media.
- Able to create original, highly creative ideas and also the ability to design those yourself, in to engaging designs - through the use of illustration, typography, animation etc. Strong conceptual and put down skills a must!
- On the subject of brand guidelines -you must have experience working with large corporate clients and show how you can work to brand guidelines, whilst still producing creative and engaging digital designs.
- UI and UX design experience is a must as is a working knowledge of .CSS and HTML, producing wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- It would be brilliant if you have motion graphics experience and knowledge of After Effects!
- It goes without saying (but we will anyway) that you should be passionate about emerging digital software.
Salary on offer is up to £30,000 for the right candidate, dependant on experience. The role is currently remote based, but will eventually be flexible, with 2/3 days in the office (in the East Midlands) and 2/3 days remote. The business also offers regular performance/salary reviews and a discretionary yearly bonus based on company and individual performance.
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.