Digital Conceptual Designer (Maternity Contract)
Paying up to 40k-42k.
Our excellent client is an agency based in London and they are looking for a Digital Conceptual Designer to join the team to cover a maternity contract for 9-12 months. The Designer will join the beauty team so experience in beauty would be essential. The perfect candidate will be hybrid of digital concepts, Designer and Art Director. They'll be a digital native, who inherently understands social media, and makes themselves the authority on new trends, formats and platforms.
* Have excellent design and art direction skills. On the digital side they need to be able to conceptually create ideas within the digital world, i.e. develop campaigns that maybe start with a TikTok activation for example.
* Know Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote (ability to edit would also be great).
* Respond to briefs with big ideas, and translate these into every touchpoint on the consumer journey, from social content, to a new e-commerce platform, to press, film or POS.
* Be able to visualise their ideas to a presentation-ready standard, as well as support the other writers and designers within the team.
* Be an open, collaborative team player.
* Be an agile thinker, able to work quickly and under pressure in a fast turnaround environment, but still be meticulous with the quality of their work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Want more Digital Conceptual Designer (Maternity Contract) jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.